Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12735 Bridle Bit Road, Colorado Springs
Welcome to a spectacular residence, influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright’s Prairie Style of architecture, where homes are made to mimic their expansive landscape. While the pictures are magnificent, experiencing the home itself is something much more. With an indoor lap pool, tennis court, and wine cellar, practicality is paired with earthy aesthetics – as if the outdoors was invited in.
- MLS® #9050731
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage11,113
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages4
- GaragesOversized, Workshop
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Trees/Woods, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees153.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address12735 Bridle Bit Road
- SubdivisionBridle Bit Ranch
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- Interior Features9Ft + Ceilings, Beamed Ceilings, Crown Molding, Great Room, Skylight (s), Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer, Downdraft Range
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Lower, Main, One, Wood, Four
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing Office00001639-liv Sotheby's International Realty Castle Rock
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.